We are looking to recruit a highly experienced and mature professional to take up the role of Finance Manager. To head the financial function s of Afya Mzuri, the incumbent will be required to work in consultation with the Executive Director and the Senior Management Team in his/her leadership and representation roles.
Minimum skills, qualifications and experience required:
- Essential ACCA level III, CIMA or desirable degree in financial accounting, or accountancy related field from a reputable institution.
- At least 6 years professional experience in finance, with two years in at senior level and experience in budget preparation, forecasting and donor reporting.
- A highly motivated team player with acute attention to detail, a strong ability to multi-task and work with people at all levels.
- A self-starter with a proven ability to work under pressure; previous experience in a non-governmental organisation and working with USAID funding a must or other donors will be an advantage.
- Should be between 35 and 50 years old.
- Have skills in Pastel, Dove payroll, managerial and good communication.
- Must be trustworthy, works in a collaborative way, ability to work in multi-professional and multi-cultural environment and ability to coach and mentor staff.
- High levels of computer literacy.
Applicants should submit a covering one paged letter detailing how their skills, qualifications and experience match the minimum requirements outlined above, together with a CV (maximum 3 pages) and the full contact details of at least 3 professional referees, one of which should include current employer, where applicable and the expected salary a must.